In comparison to conventional therapy concepts, an integrative medical approach to health problems has many advantages.
The practice of integrative pain management is designed to enhance current treatment models by incorporating a range of nonpharmacological modalities, like acupuncture and massage, into the routine care of pain patients with the goal of lessening pain and improving function and quality of life.
We offer our patients:
- combination of conventional medicine and proven naturopathy
- specialists with multi-dimensional qualifications
- coordinated therapies
- diagnosis and diagnostic findings in the team
- patient-orientated consultation of the findings
- focus on long-term results
Range of pain therapy services:
The range of treatments combine all methods and measures of modern pain therapy:
- drug therapies
- minimally invasive techniques (therapeutic local anaesthetic, blocking techniques, infiltration therapy)
- Spineliner Therapy – computer-aided mobilisation of the spinal column
- psychosomatic medicine
- manual medicine
- physical medicine (TENS and Softlaser Therapy)
The medical pain therapies are enhanced in many cases with massage, biofeedback and nutritional therapy. Organisation & Costs
→ more informations
Make an appointment now
You can reach us from Monday through Thursday from 9:00-6:00 and Fridays from 9:00-3:00 on the following phone number +43 1 907 60 30.