Physiotherapy in Vienna
Free movement and mobility are essential prerequisites for good health and quality of life.
Physiotherapy makes use of special techniques and exercises to help remedy possible functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system, to activate the power of self-healing and to restore original mobility.
Your well-being is important to us:We have a team of comprehensively qualified therapists in our centre who devote their time to looking after your needs in a relaxed atmosphere with no time pressure.
In addition to an extensive physiotherapeutic range of treatments the Centre of Integrative Medicine also has experts from many different fields of medicine at its disposal who can be called in for consultation whenever they are needed.
Physiotherapy can help in the following cases:
- pain in the spinal region
- headaches (particularly those induced by poor posture)
- jaw joint disorders
- traumatology (e.g. after fractures, artificial joints, torn tendons)
- rheumatic diseases (e.g. polyarthrosis, arthrose)
- geriatric problems (e.g. with regard to strengthening patients, exercising daily motion sequences)
- preparation for giving birth (e.g. gymnastics during pregnancy, pelvic floor training)
- the field of paediatrics (e.g. scoliosis)
- internal diseases (e.g. heart attack, diabetes mellitus)
The techniques and methods we offer include:
- Manual therapy
- Sport physiotherapy
- Back training
- Spinal column therapy
- Physiotherapy for children
- Scoliosis therapy
- Jaw joint therapy
- Healing massage
- Kinesio taping
- Therapeutic climbing
- Pelvic floor training
- Therapeutic slacklining
- Thermo-therapeutic applications
- Laser therapy
Special training featuresOur training room is bright and well tempered. It offers a space that can be freely adjusted to suit your particular needs.
In addition to the use of classic apparatus our spacious physiotherapeutic surgery also offers you the possibility of training on special physical therapy innovations such as a therapeutic climbing wall measuring 10 m² and a indoor slackline.
If you wish to freshen up after a session or take a shower before or after your treatment, you are more than welcome to make use of our facilities.
Acute and evening appointments available. If you need more detailed information about physiotherapy, organisational procedures or fees please feel free to contact us tel. +43 (01) 907 60 30.