Laboratory tests help to identify diseases, nutrient deficiencies and inconsistencies in advance.
Likewise, risk factors for certain diseases, such as increased blood fat levels for heart attacks, can be detected early and medical measures can be taken. Targeted laboratory tests also provide information on the health of your internal organs. At TRINICUM we evaluate your blood, urine and stool samples.
Sampling: At any time by prior notification
Our laboratory diagnostic services:
- all routine laboratory tests (nutrient deficiency, blood sugar levels...)
- special blood group serology (blood group determination...)
- hormone determinations
- quality of the immune status (examination for diseases of the immune system)
- laboratory tests for suspected heart attacks and such
- oncological laboratory diagnostics
- laboratory diagnostics for the investigation of diseases
- laboratory diagnostics in the context of preventive examinations
Information Sheet: Laboratory Diagnostics
→ more informations
We will discuss with you which laboratory diagnostic examinations are suitable for you during the initial consultation with the attending doctor.
Make an appointment now
You can reach us from Monday through Thursday from 8:00 - 7:00 and Fridays from 8:00 - 3:00 on the following phone number +43 1 907 60 30