Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive therapy used for the treatment of joint arthrosis. In this therapy, body-specific fat cells are removed and processed by a special method in order to obtain body-specific stem cells. It is then infiltrated into a corresponding joint. Dr. Wukovits
is one of the most experienced cartilage specialists in Austria, who not only offers pain-relief therapy at TRINICUM but also carries out stem cell therapy for arthrosis and sports injuries.
Advantages of stemm cell therapy:
- improvement of every day motions
- improvement of pain situation and quality of life
- hardly any side effects
- possible delay or avoidance of joint prosthetics
- rapid and lasting improvement in sports activities
- reduced risk of infections
- minimally invasive method
- short regeneration time and thus rapid return to everyday life
- rapid ambulatory operation (60-90 minutes)
- sustainable impact
- high chances of success
- may lead to in increase in cartilage thickness
Effectiveness and potential success
Stem Cell Therapy is not new - there are more than 500 studies which confirm the success of the study. Pain can be relieved and your movement can be improved which contributes to a higher quality of life.
Make an appointment now
You can reach us from Monday through Thursday from 9:00-6:00 and Fridays from 9:00-3:00 on the following phone number +43 1 907 60 30.