If our gastrointestinal tract is not intact, we can suffer not only health consequences but often also limitations in our private and professional lives. This psychic pressure is often underestimated.
Our special areas of expertise
In order to be able to administer targeted therapy, a precise and definitive clarification and diagnosis are essential. At the Centre for Integrative Medicine, experts from the realms of medicine and nutritional therapy work hand in hand: The combination of medical and nutritional therapy offers the optimal prerequisites for lasting therapeutic success.
The gastrointestinal checkMany people suffering from gastrointestinal problems have gone through several examinations and treatment attempts, all without lasting success.
The integrative gastrointestinal check enables a comprehensive and structured examination to identify the causes behind persisting disorders of the digestive tract.
- extensive medical history consultation and physical examination
- nutritional, nutrient and symptom analysis
- nutritional psychological assessment
- evaluation of the digestive function
- examination of one’s personal degree of stress
- targeted laboratory tests, such as blood tests, stool and urine tests, breath tests, allergy tests, identification of food sensitivities, etc.
- synopsis and corresponding plan of action
Multi-dimensional therapyOur nutritional therapy treatment includes a wide spectrum of therapeutic options, such as vital substance medicine, herbal therapy, acupuncture, etc., in order to restore gastrointestinal function, replenish intestinal flora and regulate metabolism.