Foot pain frequently occurs from physical stress, yet when resting, burning or stabbing pain can occur.
Triggers are often faulty foot position, tendonitis and posture problems.
Our areas of expertiseFoot pain is often complex and usually has a direct effect on the entire musculoskeletal system. For therapy, it is thus vital to examine the entire body for causes of dysfunction and not just treat the problem locally.
We especially treat:
- pain in the Achilles tendon
- heel spurs
- ankle pain
- faulty foot positioning and position correction
In these areas, we have a wide spectrum of treatment options.
Achilles tendon painPain in the area of the Achilles tendon (achillodynia) or partial ruptures of the tendon are often falsely diagnosed as regional problems and thus only treated with moderate success.
People rarely ask: “Why does such a strong tendon suddenly develop problems in that area?”
In fact, the Achilles tendon reacts very sensitively at the transition from the heel bone to the sinewy portion up to the muscles, such as in the case of stress on the rear leg muscles or a lateral buckling in the area.
Therefore, the following is very significant for therapy:
1. ideally adapting local therapy to local changes and
2. simultaneously identifying and eliminating the cause
Treating foot pain is complex and is adapted by our doctors according to the respective set of symptoms.
The following therapeutic options are available:
- Medicinal osteopathy / manual medicine: to be able to diagnose and eliminate dysfunctions in movement or the involved joints and to regulate tension in muscles
- High-performance laser therapy: high-intensity cold lasers with which even deep muscle and tissue layers can be treated. Accelerates tissue regeneration and reduces inflammation (joints, heel spurs, arthrosis) in a very effective and pain-free manner.
- Acupuncture: reduces pain, regulates muscle tension and stimulates regional tissue regeneration
- Physical therapy: eliminates faulty foot positioning and faulty posture, improves strength and coordination
- Infiltration: pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory natural potentiated substances stimulate regeneration
- Manual stretching and massages: regulate muscle tension and improve circulation and regeneration
Knee and joint pain
Wrist and knuckle pain
Pain in the hip and groin area
Neck pain and tension
Back and lower-back pain
Mandibular and facial pain
But: not every headache is the same.