Physiotherapist and osteopath
As a physiotherapist, Birgit Vogel has many years of experience in both inpatient and outpatient care. By gaining a lot of expierence it is particularly important to her to achieve the patients goals and respond to their wishes. The improvement of body perception, joy of movement and personal responsibility are essential elements in this process.
She works according to a holistic treatment method and is at pains to detect and correct restrictions or blockages of tissue.
Languages: German, English
Key areas: Training and further education
- disorders of the entire musculoskeletal system (Spinal, pain due to tension, cervical syndrome, lumbalgia, sciatica, disc prolapse, shoulder pain, knee, hip and ankle joints such as supination trauma)
- acute blockages, whiplash
- complaints related to internal organs (digestive problems, heartburn, asthma, menstrual problems, as well as lung and bronchial infections)
- vegetative disorders such as sleep disorders, digestive disorders
- headache, migraine
- tmj problems
- support and aftercare of a pregnancy
Physiotherapy (Wilhelminenspital d. Stadt Wien, Diploma 1998)
Osteopathy (Vienna School of Osteopathy 2007-2014)
Manual therapy according to Kaltenborn-Evjenth
Ear acupuncture point massage